Effective as of February 09, 2022
Thank you for choosing Feedcoyote. We value the privacy of your personal information and recognize that you have the right to protect and secure that data.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Feedcoyote may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Estimates & Client Onboarding
- Job Title
- Location, Occupation, Occupation Type, Work interests, photographic images, Certifications
When you interact with us by computer, telephone, mobile phone or other device, we automatically collect certain information. This information may include, without limitation: telephone number, geographical location, and IDs of your computer, mobile or other device; bandwidth used; system and connection performance; browser type and version; operating system; referral source; your interactions with us, length of visit; page views; Internet Protocol address or other unique identifier; hardware model; mobile network information; and time zone.
If you purchase Feedcoyote's products and services, we collect billing, debit, and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Feedcoyote's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Feedcoyote collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Feedcoyote may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Feedcoyote and its affiliates.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell someone else about us or our services, we will ask you for that person's name and email address. We will use the information you provide to automatically send that person an email or other communication inviting him or her to visit our website. That person can opt out of receiving future promotional/marketing messages from us as described in the E-mail Communications section of this Policy. Treatment of that person's information will be subject to the terms of this Policy
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Feedcoyote does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. Feedcoyote may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Feedcoyote, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may provide links to third party websites. Please note that the privacy and other policies of any such third-party website may differ materially from this Policy. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of any such third party prior to submitting personal data. Feedcoyote has no control over and is not responsible for the information practices of other websites, including those to which we may link and those which may link to us.
Feedcoyote may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Feedcoyote or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Feedcoyote; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Feedcoyote, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Feedcoyote may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Feedcoyote, in order to determine what Feedcoyote services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Feedcoyote to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Feedcoyote. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Feedcoyote website.
The Feedcoyote website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Feedcoyote pages, or register with Feedcoyote site or services, a cookie helps Feedcoyote to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Feedcoyote website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Feedcoyote features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Feedcoyote services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Feedcoyote secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Feedcoyote uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records;
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation;
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
For residents and households in the State of California:
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you and the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions provided by law. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Disclosures to Minors
Feedcoyote does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parents or guardian for permission to use this website. Our website and Platform are intended for business audiences, and no part of our websites or Platform is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Disconnecting your Feedcoyote Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Feedcoyote account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR FEEDCOYOTE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD-PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their "Settings" page.
From time to time, Feedcoyote may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Feedcoyote or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Feedcoyote, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Feedcoyote welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
By choosing to visit and interact with Feedcoyote, you agree to comply with the terms of this Policy, and that your visit and any dispute regarding the protection of your privacy during such visit is subject to this Policy and if you are a customer of ours, the dispute resolution provisions in our separate Terms of Service or other agreement applicable to our services.
If you believe that Feedcoyote has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Feedcoyote at: email@example.com